13 November 2019 11:00am–4:00pm
UNISON Centre, 130 Euston Road, London, NW1 2AY
Following the success of last year’s BEC Seminar, this year will continue to focus on the crucial role that branch education co-ordinators have in ensuring that training and development of activists is at the heart of the union.
This seminar will bring BECs together to…
- examine the best ways to support and train our activists
- think about how to respond to specific needs in their service groups, sectors, and workplaces
- consider training for specific roles
- explore how learning is a win/win/win
- explore how to push activist development up the branch agenda
It will also be an opportunity to share experience and advice and to find out about the latest courses, resources and information.
This event is free to attend but the branch is responsible for travel costs.
Where necessary, overnight accommodation will be provided, but please see the guidelines provided on the application form.
How to apply
To apply, complete the application form and return it to LearningAndOrganising@unison.co.uk
UNISON Learning and Organising, 130 Euston Road, London, NW1 2AY