14 – 15 December 2021
There is no single or right way to respond to a suicide. Recognising the individual circumstances are an important part of any support given to those bereaved by suicide. The Cruse Bereavement Care Bereaved by suicide webinar will guide you through the features and strategies to enable you to deliver timely and appropriate care to those you are supporting.
- Understand loss and grief, bereavement models and factors affecting the grieving process
- Gain knowledge about how different factors affect grief
- Learn how to communicate effectively and compassionately with the bereaved
- Develop confidence when talking about difficult and sensitive topics
- Be aware of the impact of supporting others and the importance of your self-care
This webinar is delivered on Zoom so you will need access to the internet. Only open for UNISON members and is free of charge for members.
We’ve scheduled two more sessions of this webinar to meet demand, these are on:
- Tuesday 14th December 10.15 – 12.45
- Wednesday 15th December 10.15 – 12.45
To apply for a place on either session please complete and submit the application form: