28 February 2024 10:00am–4:00pm
Are you a Disabled Members Branch Officer or Contact or a Disabled Member who wants to get more active in your branch? Join us for the one day Disabled Members’ Branch Officer training.
This training is for disabled members and will focus on:
- Working for disability equality in UNISON
- Role of branch disabled members officer or contact
- Bargaining for workplace reasonable adjustments
- Disability campaigning and organising in your branch
- Support and resources
- It’s also a great networking opportunity!
The course is delivered online via Microsoft Teams on Wednesday 28th February and lasts one full day, 10am – 4pm, with short breaks.
To apply, you must:
- Be able to commit to attending on your chosen date for the full day
- Be able to access a reliable internet connection and have a computer or tablet on which to access MS Teams
- Have permission from your employer if you are using their IT equipment
- Have agreed facility time (time off) from your employer to attend the full day session if attending during working hours
- Have agreement from your branch to attend
There will be a charge of £25 to the branch for each member attending this course.
In order to apply for a place on this session please complete and submit the following form: