15 – 16 January 2024
Get a grip on spreadsheets! This course will help you gain the basic skills necessary to create, edit, format and manipulate spreadsheet data.
No previous experience of Excel is necessary, but attendees should have a basic understanding of PCs, including familiarity with keyboard and mouse.
- Easy techniques that enable you to select cells, groups of cells and nonadjacent cells.
- Entering data and inputting the information that you want Excel to display, calculate and store.
- Creating simple formulas.
- Working with functions which Excel has already prepared.
- Learn some simple formatting tricks that can help make your worksheets look and perform better.
- Build your first spreadsheet.
- Revision exercises with tutor’s help.
Places on the course are limited and learners are expected to take part in hands-on activities. To get the best out of this online course the attendees should have access to a large screen device.
The course will be delivered online using MS Teams and it will take place over two morning sessions. Participants need to join both sessions.