16 September 2019 1:00pm–1:45pm
How do we help develop our members’ English, maths, and digital skills and promote learning in the workplace? Join us for this lunchtime webinar and find out…
Supporting English, maths, and digital learning
Join us to discuss:
- what are functional skills?
- how can UNISON learning reps help colleagues improve their functional skills?
- what do organisers need to know?
National Learning and Development Organiser Oreleo Du Cran will be joined by:
- Kirsi Kekki – Unionlearn
- Tom Jenkins, ULR, Guys and St Thomas Trust
- Esther Aruoture, ULR, Southwark Local Government
- Carol McGrath, ULR, Leeds Local Government
- Gillian Nixon, ULR, Barnsley Local Government
How to join
To register for the webinar, click the button below. You’ll receive a confirmation email which will contain information about joining the webinar.
If you’re busy, you will be able to view a recording of the webinar after the event.