24 January 2024 9:30am–4:30pm
This is a full-day online course, which helps managers, supervisors and team leaders gain skills and tools to support team members who work in emotionally demanding roles and environments that bring them into daily contact with vulnerable customers, client or service users.
Increasingly, front line teams are supporting growing numbers of customers with wide-ranging, and often complex, needs and vulnerabilities. As work – and workload – becomes more intense and demanding anxiety, stress and burnout are not uncommon. In high-pressured roles and environments, managers need to support their teams’ emotional wellbeing to help them stay resilient and engaged.
Supporting your team is an interactive one-day course facilitated by an expert from Samaritans via Zoom. This course will help participants to:
- Understand the connection between their leadership role and a positive workplace that supports team wellbeing and performance.
- Appreciate the importance of emotional health and resilience in their team.
- Recognise the warning signs of stress in team members.
- Develop listening skills to have supportive conversations with team members.
- Explore ways to encourage and support individual and team wellbeing.
The closing date for applications is 15th January 2024
To apply for a place on this course please complete and submit the following form: