29 September – 20 October 2021
This introductory training for new UNISON learning reps will take place over four morning sessions and will cover:
- the role of the UNISON learning rep
- how to find out what people want to learn – and how
- making the case for learning
- managing expectations
- networking and making contacts
- advertising and communicating with members
- where to find help and resources
You must be able to attend all four sessions of the course:
Session 1 – 9.30am-12.30pm, Wednesday 29th September 2021;
Session 2 – 9.30am-12.30pm, Wednesday 6th October 2021;
Session 3 – 9.30am-12.30pm, Wednesday 13th October 2021;
Session 4 – 9.30am-12.30pm, Wednesday 20th October 2021.
Training will be delivered over the Zoom video conferencing platform.
To apply, please complete the form below.