24 March – 14 April 2021
Please note that this course is now full. If you complete the form below you will be added to a waiting list for future courses.
This introductory training for new UNISON learning reps will take place over four morning sessions and will cover:
- the role of the UNISON learning rep
- how to find out what people want to learn – and how
- making the case for learning
- managing expectations
- networking and making contacts
- advertising and communicating with members
- where to find help and resources
You must be able to attend all four sessions of the course:
Session 1, 10am-1pm, Wednesday 24th March 2021;
Session 2 – 10am-1pm, Wednesday 31st March 2021;
Session 3 – 10am-1pm, Wednesday 7th April 2021;
Session 4 – 10am-1pm, Wednesday 14th April 2021
Training will be delivered over the Zoom video conferencing platform.
To apply, please complete the form below.