UNISON has arranged three online workshops for members with YGAM (Young Gamblers & Gamers Education Trust) aimed at members working with young people, from primary aged children all the way up to university aged young adults.
YGAM are a UK charity and the online training sessions they will be delivering are designed to equip you with the knowledge and resources to inform, educate and safeguard the young people you work with about gaming and gambling.
The sessions are 90 minutes long and their aims are to:
- Increase your knowledge and understanding of gaming and gambling-related harm in the UK
- Support you with information on how to spot the signs of gaming and gambling-related harm
- Provide details of where to signpost young people experiencing harm
Following the session you will receive (from YGAM):
- A YGAM certificate of attendance
- A digital copy of the YGAM In The Know Booklet
- Access to other resources and materials
Please complete the form below to register: