6 November 2024
Introductory training for new UNISON learning reps.
The course will be delivered online over MS Teams and will cover:
- the role of the UNISON learning rep
- how to find out what people want to learn – and how
- making the case for learning
- networking and making contacts
- advertising and communicating with members
- where to find help and resources
You must be able to attend all four sessions of the course dates below, and complete approximately one hour of homework after each session.
- 9.30am – 1pm Wednesday 6th November
- 9.30am – 1pm Wednesday 13th November
- 9.30am – 1pm Wednesday 20th November
- 9.30am – 1pm Wednesday 27th November
If you are waiting for ULR stage 1 training but can’t make these dates you can join the waiting list to be notified when more courses are organised.
Add your name to the list by completing and submitting this short form.
The training is aimed at appointed ULRs and you will need to get branch permission before applying. There will be a charge of £50 to your branch for your attendance on this course.
To apply, please complete and submit the form below: