Covid-19 continues to disrupt our daily life both at home and in work.
We continue to need things to look forward to and help us manage what we are facing.
In UNISON learning, we believe that education is one way of doing this – either by learning about what we face or strengthening our skills and knowledge to make us stronger when we return to ‘normal’.
With that in mind, we have organised a series of online training sessions for this spring that are designed not only to address issues of grief and bereavement caused by the Covid-19 pandemic, but also to provide training on themes that will remain relevant well into the future.
The sessions include:
- Grief and bereavement training, run for us by Cruse Bereavement Care
- Managing Challenging Behaviour, run for us by The Open University
- Dementia Awareness, run for us by The Open University
- Mental Health Awareness, run for us by The Open University
- Autism Awareness, run for us by The Open University